Based in Seoul South korea
June 8th 2018 Early Access
Roof Rage is a Martial Arts Platform Fighter featuring epic rooftop battles. Couch play up to 8 players or 1vs1 online.
Roof Rage development started end of 2015, back then I was working on various prototypes for a fighting game, the main idea was to have a game with a great scale and variety. Once I found the gameplay and style I was looking for, I focused on graphics and animations. It quickly became a passion for pixelart and animation as I was creating sprites, levels, effects etc. I eventually became a father along the way and somehow managed to finish the game. Pentadrangle joined me (I begged) and created awesome 16bits tracks for the game.
- Local and Online matches
- Retro stylish combats on rooftops up to 8 players
- 3500+ sprites -> expect great quantity of pixels moving
- Awesome 16bit soundtracks made by Pentadrangle
- Gameplay features lots of liberty of action, pick/catch/throw roof tiles, wave-dash, parry, deflect projectiles, speed-up showdown...
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner in Multiplayer" Busan Indie Connect, 2017
- "Sponsor Award WEGL" Busan Indie Connect, 2017
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Early Melon
Early Melon is an independent game studio created by Jérémie Klemke, currently settled in Seoul South Korea.
More information on Early Melon, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Roof Rage Credits
Sole Creator, Development, Design & Arts
Enrique Martin Gay